1. Protection of the Transmitted Data
To ensure the security of information, we employ SSL (Secure Socket Layer), which is, as of this writing, the most reliable and practical technology for coded communication on the Internet. With this technology, your personal information is encrypted and transmitted between your personal computer and our website server. Additionally, our website server is located in a high-security data center, specially designed to protect data from computer viruses or illegal access. We want you to enjoy your time, leisurely browsing and shopping at our online shop without being concerned about your data being lost or stolen.
The security of your transactions is guaranteed by the certificate provider, Verisign.
2. Important Points to be Noted when using Wabisabi tea Online Shop
While we take appropriate measures to ensure the security of your personal data and of our website in general, there are some circumstances over which we have no control. Please note that Wabisabi tea cannot take responsibility for and is under no compensatory obligations with regard to, but not restricted to, the following situations:
- our website becomes modified by a third party who has hacked into the site; or
- the security at the data center which houses our website server is compromised; or
- the computer which you use to browse or make transactions at our online shop is infected with a worm or virus.
During the term of your membership, we ask that you take responsibility for ensuring that your password is kept confidential and secure. This is essential to prevent unauthorized access to your profile and to your account information. Please choose a password that is difficult for others to guess, and refrain from divulging your password to a third party.