- 1/2oz Used WabiSabi SENCHA leaves
- 2&1/2 cups chopped tomatoes on the vine
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1&1/2 fresh jalepenos*, seeded and finely chopped *Mild salsa. Add more jalapeno if you want HOT or go less for milder tasting salsa.
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes up to overnight before serving.
With Homemade Matcha Guacamole for tortilla chips party!